Starting with EA
Starting with EB
Starting with EC
Starting with ED
Starting with EF
Starting with EG
Starting with EI
Starting with EJ
Starting with EL
- el libertador
Starting with EM
Starting with EN
Starting with EO
Starting with EP
Starting with EQ
Starting with ER
Starting with ES
Starting with ET
Starting with EU
Starting with EV
Starting with EW
Starting with EX
Starting with EY
Objects that Start with E
From furniture to electric objects, discovered some objects that start with the letter E. You might know some of them.
Furniture that starts with E
Etagere: a piece of furniture with open shelves for displaying small ornaments.
– The girls’ room looks incredible with their new etageres. Now the will have some extra storage space.
Epergne: a large table centerpiece with branching holders for fruit or sweets or flowers.
– The silver epergne on the dining room is a unique piece.
Escritoire: a desk used for writing.
– I like the antique pieces at the exhibition, but what I like most was the escritoire.
Clothing that start with E
Espadrille: a sandal with a sole made of rope or rubber and a cloth upper part.
– It was a great experience to see how espadrilles are made by hand in Spain.
Evening wear: attire to wear on formal occasions in the evening.
-She looks pretty in her turquoise evening wear.
Earmuff: either of a pair of ear coverings (usually connected by a headband) that are worn to keep the ears warm in cold weather.
-During my trip to Finland, I bought a nice pair of comfy earmuffs.
Electronic objects that start with E
Earphone: electro-acoustic transducer for converting electric signals into sounds; it is held over or inserted into the ear.
-He spent the whole flight wearing his earphones.
Eggbeater: a mixer for beating eggs or whipping cream.
-I give my grandmother a brand new battery eggbeater. Instead she rather uses the old one.
Electrode: a conductor used to make electrical contact with some part of a circuit.
– Don’t forget to replace the electrodes, use new ones on the next patient, please.
Electric: a car that is powered by electricity.
– Pam received an electric car for Christmas. She rode it all day long.
Echocardiograph: a sonograph that creates an image of the heart and its abnormalities.
– The doctor made an emergency echocardiograph to the patient.
Plastic objects that start with E
Elastic: a fabric made of yarns containing an elastic material. A narrow band of elastic rubber used to hold things (such as papers) together.
– Little girls wear elastic bands as bracelets. I have to admit they look pretty.