Starting with MA
- macadamia integrifolia
- macadamia nut
- macadamia nut tree
- macadamia ternifolia
- macadamia tetraphylla
- macadamia tree
- macaroni wheat
Starting with MC
Starting with ME
- meadow beauty
- meadow bright
- meadow buttercup
- meadow clary
- meadow cranesbill
- meadow cress
- meadow fern
- meadow fescue
- meadow foxtail
- meadow goldenrod
- meadow grass
- meadow leek
- meadow lily
- meadow mushroom
- meadow pea
Starting with MF
Starting with MH
Starting with MI
- miami beach
- michael ellis de bakey
- michael faraday
Starting with ML
Starting with MM
Starting with MN
Starting with MO
Starting with MP
Starting with MR
Starting with MS
Starting with MT
Starting with MU
Starting with MW
Starting with MY
- mycelia sterilia
Nouns that Start with M
It is very important to learn that many common nouns may have a scientific name that is not just that common. This time we will learn nouns that start with the letter M, and you will be surprised about some of their real names.
Nouns that start with M that denoting emotions and feelings
Madness: Feeling of intense anger.
- Her madness was real not feigned, her gentle self having collapsed under the endless stress.
Maleficence: Doing or causing evil.
- She enjoys lecturing her young children about the maleficence influence that the TV shows portray.
Malice: Feeling a need to see others suffer.
- They were condemned for malice, greed and pride, for gloating over the misfortunes of others.
Maliciousness: Feeling a need to see others suffer.
- People can forgive what was done out of ignorance, but not what was done out of
Malignity: Wishing evil to others.
- Their failing to trap him only added to the malignity of his enemies.
Meekness: The feeling of Patient, submissive humbleness.
- My grandfather was well known for his meekness and humility on all occasions.
Interesting nouns that start with M
Nouns that start with M referring to events
Makeup: An event that is substituted for a previously canceled event.
- Since our trip to the lake was canceled we’re going to have to makeup for it by going to the community pool.
Malformation: Something abnormal or anomalous.
- The old man really had a slight malformation of the ear, which more or less was hereditary.
Malfunction: Failure to function normally.
- From now and again the old machine will begin to malfunction and we will have to call someone to fix it.
Manifestation: An appearance in bodily form (as of a disembodied spirit), a clear appearance.
- Here in human flesh was the very real manifestation of a deity.
Martyrdom: any experience that causes intense suffering. Death is imposed because of the person’s adherence of religious faith or cause.
- I have had to suffer my long martyrdom, without complaining and without sighing.
Marvel: Something that causes feelings of wonder.
- Kyla couldn’t help but marvel at the stars above, as she loved to stargaze.
Nouns that start with M referring to famous people
Matinee Idol: Someone who is adored blindly and excessively.
- Maria is the main character in this year’s show; she will be the matinee idol by the end of the night.
Matisse: A French painter and sculptor; leading figure of fauvism.
- Matisse was, with Picasso, one of the two presiding geniuses of the 20th century of art.
Matriarch: A female head of a family or tribe. – A feisty older woman with a big bosom (As drawn in cartoons.)
- Lena’s a convincing matriarch who towers over her meek and still daughters.
Matriculate: Someone who has been admitted to a college or university.
- Anyway I have to go though to Yale to matriculate this week.
Matthew Arnold: English poet and literary critic (1822-1888)
- Matthew Arnold was an English poet who worked as an inspector of schools.
Mauler: A fighter who batters the opponent.
- The man on the right was a known mauler; he would demolish his opponent without a second thought.