Starting with NA
Starting with NE
Starting with NI
Starting with NO
Starting with NU
Food that Starts with N
People are used toe at food from their native places, but what about trying different foods?
There are many foods out there that we haven’t Heard about them. Here are some fruits, meats and grains that start with the letter “N.”
Fruits that start with N
Natal plum: edible scarlet plum-like fruit of a South African plant.
– The natal plum tastes like a cranberry, but some people claim it is poisonous.
Nectarine: a variety or mutation of the peach that has a smooth skin.
Nectarines grow from peach trees with a genetic mutation.
Net melon: the fruit of a variety of muskmelon vine; a melon with netlike markings and deep green flesh.
– Cantaloupe is known as net melon because of the skin that covers it.
Nutmeg Melon: the fruit of a variety of muskmelon vine; a melon with netlike markings and deep green flesh.
– She likes to pick Green nutmeg melons at the farm.
Meats that start with N
Neck: a cut of meat from the neck of an animal.
– My husband brought buffalo’s neck for dinner, but I have no idea how to cook it.
Grains that start with N
Naan: leavened bread baked in a clay oven in India; usually shaped like a teardrop.
– During my trip to Mumbai, I learn the naan’s recipe.
Nacho: a tortilla chip topped with cheese and chili-pepper and broiled.
– As a Mexican, I like to eat nachos with beef and black beans.