Starting with OA
Starting with OB
Starting with OC
Starting with OD
Starting with OE
Starting with OF
Starting with OG
Starting with OH
Starting with OI
Starting with OK
Starting with OL
Starting with OM
Starting with ON
Starting with OP
Starting with OR
Starting with OS
Starting with OT
Starting with OU
Starting with OV
Starting with OX
Starting with OZ
Objects that Start with O
How many objects that start with the letter O you are able to mention? Well, if you have a hard time trying to think of the name of the objects with the letter O, here is a list that shows very interesting objects.
Furniture that starts with O
Ottoman: -a low seat or a stool to rest the feet of a seated person. Thick cushion used as a seat.
– The leather ottoman goes in the living room please.
Oven: kitchen appliance used for baking or roasting.
– Mom prefers to bake in a gas oven than in an electric oven. I think it is more a tradition since my grandmother used a gas oven.
Ovenware: heat-resistant dishware in which food can be cooked as well as served.
– The chef dinnerware collection includes an ovenware set too.
Overmantel: a shelf over a mantelpiece.
– The chimney looks great with the Antique overmantel.
Clothing that start with O
Oilskin: a macintosh made from cotton fabric treated with oil and pigment to make it waterproof.
– They looked like real cowboys with their oilskin jackets and their hats.
Organdy: a sheer stiff muslin.
– The Young girl wore a pink organdy dress at her sweet 16 party.
Organza: a fabric made of silk or a silklike fabric that resembles organdy.
– No offense but I don’t like the organza curtains.
Outerwear: clothing for use outdoors.
– The kids need new outerware garments. Weather is so cold these days.
Electronic objects that start with O
Oesophagoscope: an optical instrument for examining the inside of the esophagus.
– The doctor inserted the oesophagoscope through her mouth and throat.
Ohm meter: a meter for measuring electrical resistance in ohms.
– The ohmmeter is an electric device very easy to use.
Ophthalmoscope: medical instrument for examining the retina of the eye.
– With the help of an ophthalmoscope the doctor determined the cornea injury.
Oscillograph: a device for making a record of the wave forms of fluctuating voltages or currents.
– After the lighting storm the oscillograph registered higher electrical varying.
Plastic objects that start with O
Ocarina: egg-shaped terra cotta wind instrument with a mouthpiece and finger holes.
– Patricia doesn’t play the piano, she plays the ocarina!