Starting with OA
Starting with OB
Starting with OC
Starting with OD
Starting with OE
Starting with OG
Starting with OH
Starting with OI
Starting with OK
Starting with OL
- old colony
- old country
- old dominion
- old dominion state
- old line state
- old north state
- old south
- old world
- olympic national park
Starting with OM
Starting with ON
Starting with OP
Starting with OR
- orange free state
- orkney islands
- orphan site
Starting with OS
Starting with OT
Starting with OU
- out of bounds
- outer hebrides
- outer space
Starting with OV
Starting with OW
Starting with OX
Places that Start with O
There are so many beautiful and interesting places around the world where you could travel and that you would be surprised with their names. Here are some interesting places to think about for your next vacation.
Places in Europe that start with O
Odesa: a port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
– Schools and office have been closed in Odesa due the freezing weather.
Olympia: -a plain in Greece in the northwestern Peloponnese; the chief sanctuary of Zeus and the site of the original Olympian Games.
– The remains of the temple of Zeus are an attraction in the old city of Olympia.
Oporto: port city in northwest Portugal; noted for port wine.
– Oporto has the third best airport in Europe. I have been there and yes it is a pretty one.
Orkney Islands: an archipelago of about 70 islands in the North Atlantic and North Sea off the northeastern coast of Scotland.
– The lonely Orkney Island is on sale for more tan 300,000 euros.
Orly: a southeastern suburb of Paris; site of an international airport serving Paris.
– We arrived at Orly Airport at night. It has been a long flight!
Places in Asia that start with O
Oman: a strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula; the economy is dominated by oil.
– Oman is a fantastic option to visit in the Mid-West and of course it is cheaper than Dubai.
Omiya: a city of east central Honshu; a suburb of Tokyo.
– Omiya is a very modern and contemporary city with its trains and skyscrapers.
Orumiyeh: a city on the western side of Lake Urmia in northwestern Iran.
– Orumiyeh is a salt lake in Iran. You can literally can find salt rocks at the shore.
Oujda: a city in northeastern Morocco near the Algerian border.
– Oujda is very near from Morocco. It has mountains, sea and desert in the same city.
Places in America that start with O
Oahu: an island of central Hawaii (between Molokai and Kauai); the chief island of the state.
– We went surfing at Oahu North Shore beaches. It’s a spectacular place.
Omaha: largest city in Nebraska; located in eastern Nebraska on the Missouri river; a major transportation center of the Midwest.
– Gas prices in Omaha have increased for the last weeks. It is insane!
Ontario: a prosperous and industrialized province in central Canada.
– The reporter informs there is a new measles virus in Ontario.
Osasco: a city in southeastern Brazil; suburb of Sao Paulo.
– The Viaduto Reinaldo Oliveira is a famous freeway in Osasco.
Oakland: a city in western California on San Francisco Bay opposite San Francisco; primarily and industrial urban center.
– A driver in Oakland struck two pedestrians killing one of them.
Ogden: a town in northern Utah settled by Mormons.
– Beautiful snowed mountains embellish the city of Ogden.