Starting with FA
- faeroe islands
- falkland islands
- far east
- farming area
- faroe islands
- fault line
Starting with FE
- federal district
- federation of malaysia
- feliz lusitania
- fence line
- fertile crescent
Starting with FI
- field of battle
- field of fire
- field of honor
- field of operations
- fifth avenue
- fiji islands
- financial center
- finger lakes
- finish line
- finishing line
- firing line
- first state
Starting with FL
- flea market
- fleet street
- flight line
- flight path
Starting with FO
- fort george g. meade
- fort lauderdale
- fort meade
- fort myers
- fort smith
- fort wayne
- fort worth
- foul line
Starting with FR
- frankfurt on the main
- free port
- free state
- free zone
- french congo
- french guinea
- french indochina
- french oceania
- french polynesia
- french region
- french republic
- french riviera
- french sudan
- french west indies
- friendly islands
- frigid zone
- frisian islands
- front end
- front line
Starting with FU
Places that Start with F
Let’s travel together to some of the most beautiful places in the world. We will explore cities, countries and other places start with F.
Places in Europe that start with F
Ferrara: a city in northern Italy.
– It is very common to see bikes parked along Ferrara’s streets.
Finland: republic in northern Europe; achieved independence from Russia in 1917.
– Finland is one of the best countries in the world to live in. Its economy and landscapes worth the freezing weather.
Firenze: a city in central Italy on the Arno; provincial capital of Tuscany; center of the Italian Renaissance from 14th to 16th centuries.
-Watching the sunset from my balcony in Firenze is spectacular.
Flanders: a medieval country in northern Europe that included regions now parts of northern France and Belgium and southwestern Netherlands.
– Flanders included Belgium, France, and Netherlands. So if you are thinking to visit it, you will have to visit three countries!
Places in Asia that start with F
Fais alabad: city in northeast Pakistan.
-The cricket championship took place in fais alabad. The British team was the favorite to win.
Fengtien: a city in northeastern China.
– Fengtien name, a province in China has change to Liaoning.
Formosa: an island in southeastern Asia 100 miles off the coast of mainland China in the South China Sea.
–Formosa Island in China is one of the highest islands in the world.
Fukuoka: a city in southern Japan on Kyushu.
– The city of Hakata and the castle town of Fukuoka form the city of Fukuoka.
Places in Latin America that start with F
Fargo: largest city in North Dakota; located in eastern North Dakota on the Red river.
– The new girl at school moved from Fargo, North Dakota to San Diego.
Feliz Lusitania: a port city in northern Brazil in the Amazon delta; main port and commercial center for the Amazon River basin.
-Marianna is going to Brazil for two years. She will stay in Feliz Lusitania, a beautiful complex.
Fresno: a city in south central California in the San Joaquin Valley; center of an important agricultural area and gateway to the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
– My brother will play in Fresno’s band march during the Christmas parade.
Fuego: a volcano in south central Guatemala.
– The activity at Fuego volcano in Guatemala continues at a high rate.
Places in Africa that start with F
Fes: a city in north central Morocco; religious center.
– I threw a coin into a fountain in Fes. It was a nice feeling to make a wish.
Free town: the port city and the capital and the largest city of Sierra Leone.
– Streets in Free town are filled with garbage it makes harder to transit them.
French Guinea: a republic in western Africa on the Atlantic; formerly a French colony; achieved independence from France in 1958.
–French Guinea is abundant in wildlife and forests. Its landscapes are beautiful.