Starting with LA
Starting with LE
Starting with LH
Starting with LI
- lightning rod
Starting with LL
Starting with LO
Starting with LU
Starting with LY
Objects that Start with L
How many objects which names start with the letter “L” could you name? Well, if you have a hard time trying to think of the name of the objects with the letter “L”, here is a list that includes some nouns and examples for you.
Furniture that starts with L
Lambrequin: short and decorative hanging for a shelf edge or top of a window casing.
A scarf that covers a knight’s helmet.
– The building has lambrequín balances in every window.
Larder: a small storeroom for storing foods or wines.
– I always wanted built in larders connected by a bridge link for my kitchen.
Lectern: desk or stand with a slanted top used to hold a text at the proper height for a lecturer.
– The church has a beautiful lectern decorated with gold accents.
Loveseat: small sofa that seats two people.
– The new teal and gray loveseats on arrived just today. They look incredible in my living room.
Clothing that start with L
Layette: kit consisting of a complete outfit (clothing and accessories) for a new baby.
– She received a beautiful baby girl layette at her baby shower.
Legging: a garment covering the leg (usually extending from the knee to the ankle).
– She chooses a pair of leather leggings and an animal print top.
Linen: white goods or clothing made with linen cloth. A fabric woven with fibers from the flax plant.
– Wearing linen dresses at the beach is a great option.
Lingerie: women’s underwear and nightclothes.
– The new shop has very pretty lingerie though it is a bit expensive for me.
Loungewear: clothing suitable for relaxation.
– As soon as I get home I change my work clothes into my loungewear.
Electronic objects that start with L
Lamp: an artificial source of visible illumination. A piece of furniture holding one or more electric light bulbs.
– I need a ne desk lamp. The one I have is too old.
Lan: a local computer network for communication between computers; especially a network connecting computers and word processors and other electronic office equipment to create a communication system between offices.
– A remote main lan controls every activity in the airport.
Laparoscope: a slender endoscope inserted through an incision in the abdominal wall in order to examine the abdominal organs or to perform minor surgery.
– The doctor performed the surgery using a laparoscope. This method is less invasive than others.
Lathe: machine tool for shaping metal or wood; the workpiece turns about a horizontal axis against a fixed tool.
– Workers may need to be careful while using the lathe because many serious accidents can occur.
Plastic objects that start with L
Lota: a globular water bottle used in Asia.
– The girl plays with some colored plastic lotas. She fill them with wáter and then pour it into cups.